Thursday 7 March 2013

It's Been Too Long ....

since I blogged anything about what I've been doing or why I've been absent for such a long time.

Lots of things have been going on, work stuff, family stuff but mainly I've been working on a special New creation. A very special one.

Little miss Megan was born on 19 February at 6:53pm weighing in at 8lbs 4oz. She has slotted in fairly well into family life but it does feel like starting all over again in some respects. The dude is almost 4 so you kind of forget just how small newborn babies are and just what the techniques are for dealing with sleep deprivation - not quite mastered that one yet.

But she is just perfect, my family is complete and I'm one very happy (although a little tired) mummy!

4 comments:

ScissorsandThread said...

Congratulations - she is gorgeous! My first is due in under 2 weeks so I will be joining you in the sleep deprivation!

Sue said...

Congratulations on your lovely little new arrival.

Canadian Abroad said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations!

Shevvy said...

Congratulations. Much more important than keeping up with blogging. We will still be here when you have time and energy!