Sunday 12 February 2012

Star, that's what they call you

Or rather what I'm calling this.  It's actually a quilt along on the Pins&Bobbins blog and I love the design.  So to keep myself occupied this week, on Tuesday I started cutting out the necessary 180 31/2" squares and the 20 37/8" squares for the 40 triangles.  My form of recuperation was to cut up lots of fabric on Thursday while Euan watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2.  By Thursday evening I was able to lay it all out.  I'm happy with it.  Now I need to make a decision on the background - white, black or red.  I'm leaning towards white but Pedro thinks I should go for red.  Maybe he's got a point!?

I've got another week off work on sick leave, which is odd.  I'm very, very rarely off work, especially for 2 weeks!  So I'm planning on keeping myself busy, or should I say spending time on things other than looking after Euan and doing housework.  I'm looking forward to a week of baking and making stuff!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ooh it does look rather fab in the red you know... lol